Tuesday, September 7, 2010

IT'S PLAYTIME!

Another school year has started, and I couldn't be more excited! This year I am branching out and bringing my Petite Players program to pre-schools and childcare centers in the Central Texas area.  Not only will these on-site enrichment classes enhance your child's love of learning, the ease and comfort of holding them during your child's school day at their school makes it a win-win situation for everyone involved!

I'm also thrilled to be able to offer my Petite Players classes to Mom's groups and co-ops, as well as Homeschooling families and their respective Co-ops.  Workshops for parents and teachers are also available -- why let the kids have all the fun?? 

Please visit our side links for more information, or feel free to email Amy at amyrobertsyork@gmail.com to schedule a consultation today.

PEACE, LOVE, PLAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment